Prince Harry’s Wellness Routine Shows How Much He’s Changed For Meghan – 10 daily

Angel

The former party boy appears to have come full circle and it’s all thanks to his new wife.

During a recent event in Birkenhead, Harry sat down and had a good old chat with a Buddhist monk named Kelsang Sonam.

According to attending media, Sonam then gave Harry a book on meditation called 8 Steps To Happiness.

READ MORE: This Is The Royal Baby’s Star Sign Based On Meghan Markle’s Due Date

prince-harrys-wellness-routine-shows-how-much-hes-changed-for-meghan-10-daily.jpg

Harry chatting to the monk. Source: Getty

The book contains eight verses of Buddhist teachings designed to help readers learn how to meditate.

A pretty thoughtful gift, considering Harry also told the monk he’s become a fan of meditation and makes sure he does it every day.

READ MORE: How Meghan Markle’s Yoga Moves May Have Changed Now She’s Pregnant

We’re pretty sure there’s one person to thank for this very important addition to his daily routine: his wife, Meghan.

In a 2015 post on her former lifestyle blog The Tig, Meghan revealed her love of meditation.

She wrote: “Last week marked the one year anniversary of my relationship with meditation, something I found endlessly daunting at first (the thoughts, the distractions, the boredom of it), but soon became the quietude that rocked my world.

“I can’t put my finger on the why or the how, but I will tell you this much, for me…I am just happier. And meditation has much to do with that.”

READ MORE: Prince Harry Spilled On Whether He Wants A Baby Boy Or Girl

prince-harrys-wellness-routine-shows-how-much-hes-changed-for-meghan-10-daily-1.jpg

Meghan also enjoyed a chat with the monk. Source: Getty

“I urge you to give it a shot,” she continued. “The worst thing that can happen is that you gave yourself ten minutes of quiet in an endlessly loud world. Shhhhh……it feels good.”

Meghan also revealed she’s a big fan of yoga, telling Best Health magazine back in 2016 that “yoga is my thing”.

“My mom is a yoga instructor, and I started doing mommy-and-me yoga with her when I was seven.”

View this post on Instagram

My job introduces me to many beautiful souls @meghanmarkle – thinking of you today and our #bigmagic talks
263a.png
2764.png
1f495.png
2728.png
2728.png
. . . #meghanmarkle #yoga #instayoga

A post shared by Duncan Parviainen (@duncanyoga) on Jan 10, 2017 at 4:11pm PST

And being pregnant hasn’t slowed her down — with Meghan admitting she still wakes up — as in 4.30am — to practice.

Might be time to limber up, Harry.

Feature Image: Getty

Thank you
https://tendaily.com.au/lifestyle/health/a190115xig/prince-harrys-wellness-routine-shows-how-much-hes-changed-for-meghan-20190115