Schapelle Corby’s HUGE Baby News – KIIS1065

Angel

schapelle-corbys-huge-baby-news-kiis1065.jpg

Schapelle Corby has revealed her exciting news while on holidays with her boyfriend Ben.

It’s been two years since Schapelle returned to Australia, and now, she’s opened up with exciting news.

While in an exclusive interview with Woman’s Day on her romantic trip to Thailand, Corby revealed their news.

Both Schapelle and her Balinese boyfriend Ben Panangian, are ready to have a baby, and their goal for their romantic holiday is to fall pregnant!

Schapelle said, “We’ve been able to meet each other once per year since my deportation from Bali two years ago.”

“Last year we met in My Khe Beach, Da Nang, Vietnam. And this year Phuket, Thailand.”

“We are hoping to become pregnant on this trip together. I’m 42 this year and Ben is 38.”

“[The] Big Buddha was our first place of sightseeing, where we prayed for safe travels and gave thanks for being able to travel.”

“We continued our temple-praying journey throughout our time in Phuket, praying in the hope of being blessed with pregnancy.”

“We’re starting our day at 6.30am with a 45-minute jog together. It’s important to us to keep up our fitness on our travels, again as we are hoping to conceive.”

Ben and Schapelle met in 2006 at Kerobokan prison while Ben was serving time for drug possession.

Because of Ben’s criminal record, it is highly unlikely that he’ll be able to get a visa for Australia.

“Our two weeks a year together is precious” says Schapelle.

“We are grateful to be able to travel and meet each other. Ben is my best friend. We keep our relationship going through daily video chats.”

See Schapelle & Ben’s holiday photos here.

Share this:

Thank you
http://www.kiis1065.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/schapelle-corby-s-huge-baby-news-1